Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Couple Beachy Finds

I really didn't plan on going  antiquing today, but soooo glad I did.I scored two great finds!We were on our way to Charleston to move our  #2 son and my soon to be future daughter-in law into their new home .We were going through Ravenel SC, when we passed this old antique store, that I have passed so many other times that never  caught my eye, but today it did. Out front were about ten to fifteen of those 60's retro lawn chairs.that I absolutely love, but have no use for, didn't matter,I had to see how much they were. They weren't a great find but these were ....
Circa 1960's table

Shabby chic or cottage look. The owner had just finished putting a french paste and wax  on it! He wanted 55.00 dollars. I wasn't having any of that. I got him down to 45.00.Love this table! I just need to find a spot for it.



These Iron Starfish are a huge score! $.4.00 a piece, I should have bought them all.These are the only 3 that have the most aqua color to them, the others were more of a cream color. Cute, Cute, cute!

This one has the prettiest blue color to it.
The next time you are in Ravenel, SC stop by the Once In A Blue Moon antique store. I am off to find my new table  spot in the house.These are going to be a great addition to our costal home.

5 comments:

Gypsea Nurse said...

What a great find! Well worth that trip out! Found you by the Love of the Sea... and so glad you did!
Smiles~
Cricket

Leo said...

Great finds. Love love love the table!!

michelle said...

Hi Linda, I found you over at love of the sea! I just love that table, what a great find and those starfish....perfect!!! My friend just moved to Charleston this summer and just loves it there! I hope to go visit soon, I will have to keep my eyes open for cute shops!

Simple Daisy said...

Love the table!!! So cute:)

Mary Ann Pickett said...

That table is so versatile. Great find!
Mary Ann