Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wedding Bells Are Going To Chime


I hope everyone had a fabulous Memorial Day weekend, and are ready to kick off the summer. I know I am!. I have some very exciting news to share with you. I have been keeping a secret  for several months, and have been unable to say anything. My dear sweet son Matthew became engaged this weekend! I could not say a word  because my future daughter in law is a friend and a follower  of my blog. Our family is ecstatic to welcome Maggie into our family! Matt is my 2nd oldest of  four children and the 1st to get married. I can hardly believe my baby is getting married! Matt met Maggie through, yours truly...yep mama fixed her son up. Who better than mom right? Well we know how these stories normally turn out, not well. I knew when I met Maggie and got to know her she was perfect for  Matt.. Maggie worked with me, and was new to the area. I told her I had just the guy for her, they have been inseparable from day one. She is a beautiful young woman inside and out, and will be proud to have her as my daughter in law.  As cliche as it sounds, I am not losing a son I am in fact adding another daughter to our family.They have set the date already April 14, 2012.  I am so excited! and can't wait to share the planning with you. Maggie and Matt want the whole family included in  the wedding, this will truly make this a family affair!

                        Matthew John Carli & Margaret Kathleen Tucker { Costa Rica 2011}
Matt & Mama { he only really calls me ,{ Lin, and Linny }Kooky boy!
                    
So when we got home from our camping trip this weekend, I did what every annoying future  Mother -in -law would do, I started at looking at things for them Gifts, accessories and ideas for the wedding. Oh my Gosh.... I am in heaven! I told  Maggie  I will respect my  MIL boundaries and keep my mouth shut unless asked!
 I  was looking at the new Coastal Collection from Wisteria  Oh so pretty! I already want to start buying them stuff!  I think the wedding will most certainly have a coastal feel.. I will keep you updated. EEEEEEE!























Photobucket

3 comments:

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

Sounds so exciting..., and a coastal wedding even better. Gives you all the reason to shop for all these goodies, haha!!

Coastal Health and Home said...

Dear Linda,

Congratulations!

Cheers,

Coastal Blue Ocean

Leo said...

Congratulations. Awesome news...