Friday, May 13, 2011

For Entertainment Purposes Only

I was shopping for my daughter's birthday present this morning at one of my favorite shops here in town, and as usual I gravitated to the gift section.There was the new Mariposa  seaside collection ! Of course I din't have my camera with me, but I wanted to show it to you if you haven't seen it yet. This new collection is so perfect for a summertime party table ! I love it all. I am in the mood for a parteeyyy! Happy entertaining!






















I had to buy this oar spreader, it is soo cute!














5 comments:

michelle said...

Those are just beautiful!! I loved the oar, how cool!! I think we have a shop here that carries these, I picked up sailboats spreaders a while ago for a house warming gift, they were so cute. :)
Happy Birthday to your daughter too. :)
Have a wonderful weekend my friend.
Hugs!

Coastal Health and Home said...

Thank you for visting Coastal Blue Ocean and
for becoming a friend / follower.

I look forward to reading more about your beautiful blog.

Best,

Coastal Blue Ocean

Cynthia@Beach Coast Style said...

I love all of these they would make great entertaining pieces or everyday use! I think I am partial to the votive candle holder.

Shore Debris said...

Those pieces are great! Makes me want to throw a party :)

Nicole-Lynn said...

I love some fun beachy entertaining pieces!