Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Sunny and Spunky Beach House

 Sunny and spunky are the  two words that first came to mind  when I first saw  this beach house  in the current issue of House Beautiful .Designer, Krista Ewart, used bold colors to create a happy and cheerful home. Throw in a  shot of sass, a pinch of preppy,  a dollop of vintage, a minimal amount of mod, and a cup of cuteness, and you have the perfect recipe for this adorable beach house.

























Have a splendid Saturday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the colours! It looks like a happy place and what about that couch, eh?

Calypso In The Country said...

Love those colors! Last night, my husband and I were looking online for beach houses to drool over and I started dreaming of how I would decorate this fantasy beach house that I will never get! I would definitely use colors like that - so cheery!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

I just love this mix of light walls and bright colors. You could not be depressed in that house! Pretty pinks and greens and blue...it's great!

Shellbelle said...

Sheer joy, that's how I would feel if I walked inside this cute cottage.

I love the pink refrigerator! Cute, cute, cute!!!!!

The enchanted home said...

Love all the bright uplifting happy play of colors and patterns. Beautiful and gives the feeling that a beach house should....fun and playful.