Thursday, February 16, 2012

Ocean Blue


Chilean born designer Micky Hurley of Hurley & Company based in New York City, is featured in this March issue of Coastal Living Magazine. Hurley, who grew up in his great grandmother's house in Chile, was.surrounded by antiques and beautiful works of art his whole life.He took an interest in design at a young age, and made  a name for himself as a stylist and designer.He brought his talent to the  United States.  where his ability to mix colors and antiques in a modern and elegant way have him receiving a plethora of rave reviews.  This beautiful condo in Key Biscayne Florida is a recent project, creating an ocean scheme. below are those images..






Images Via Coastal Living Magazine



Photobucket

9 comments:

SSM said...

Very pretty, Linda!

Completely Coastal said...

Great living room!!!

beachcomber said...

oh my goodness! love the first room with the sea colour and the striped rug :)
x

Unknown said...

What a room, the view is awesome too! This is beautiful Linda! Thank you for posting! Your newest follower via the linky hop! Lisa L.

Unknown said...

I'm dying over that first image! LOVE!! xo K

michelle said...

These are beautiful and can you imagine sitting in that room in the first photo with that gorgeous view! I don't think I would ever leave.
xox

Mandy said...

I'm a new follower via L. Follower. Follow me back if you like!

Lesli @ BeautifullyCoastal.com said...

Just gorgeous! I pinned ya!

Judie Freer said...

I have just recently discovered your beautiful work. Please I would like to buy the Yellow/turquoise spread in the Ocean Blue pictures. Can you tell me where to inquire? Thanks, Judie...jfree@wildblue.net