Saturday, February 18, 2012

Kiawah Island Beach House

 The beauty of Kiawah Island, in the  Low country of South Carolina, can best be described as  "Gods Country". Well at least that is how my daddy described it.
 Kiawah is one of the most beautiful barrier Islands here in SC. The rich green colors of the marsh grass, the allure of the water ,the sea and salt air, as well as the laid back way of life make Kiawah a place you would never want to leave. The designers used the muted colors of the low country  sea scape for the color palette for magnificent  beach house.


                                                 I don't think I would ever leave this porch

                                                        Loving the ALL White.

                                 Adorable sitting area, the alligator print is wonderful.








                                                                          Via
                                                                Fabuuulouusss!

Photobucket              

21 comments:

Stacy CUrran said...

Thank you for your comment! I'm so happy to be following you too! Looking forward to getting to know you :)
Stacy

Calypso In The Country said...

What a house! Love that porch and the colors inside are so relaxing!
-Shelley

Simple Daisy said...

Oh my....so very beautiful!!!

Olive + White said...

This house is stunning! I love all of the light and that staircase is just beautiful.

ritajoy@harbour breeze home said...

I'm just discovering you for the first time today {and thrilled that I did!}. I, too, love the "beach" style and all the inspiration pictures you have. I'll be back...:)

beachcomber said...

love the wide verandah!
x

SKBPINKGREEN said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

The enchanted home said...

This is about as perfect of a beach house as I think they come...love every inch!

michelle said...

Just gorgeous! I would just like to spend one day in one of these beautiful homes.
xxoox

Bella-Fleur said...

Beautiful... South Carolina never disappoints me. Kiawah has been on my list of to do's forever! love me some low country :-)

Tina said...

That is a beautiful house! I agree I don't think I would ever leave that porch either.

Found you via the blog hop. I am your newest linky follower and would be thrilled if you followed back.

Coastal Design Blog said...

Love this house, especially the porch and the soothing colors.

Haus and Home said...

Definitely loving the mint green bathroom and the staircase!

designchic said...

What a gorgeous beach house. Kiawah is a favorite of ours and this house is is a reminder why. The porch area is amazing!! Thrilled to be your newest follower ~

Kelly said...

I just found your blog through the linky bloghop party and I am your newest follower. I think it's cool that we are both from South Carolina!

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

It literally looks like heaven on earth. All it needs is someone to cook,someone to serve and someone to clean. :-)

I'm your newest follower. Please stop by and say hi.

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Ah, this makes me want to pack up and head for the coast! We vacation at all the SC beaches - Fripp and Hilton Head are favorites!
www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

Kristie said...

Stunning! I'm now Linky Following you via LFP. :)

Unknown said...

The only way I would ever leave the porch is to go cook in that lovely kitchen. What a dream house!! I found your blog on the linky followers blog hop and I am glad I did. I have been blog hopping for two days and I am loving meeting so many talented and amazing people. I am following you and hope that you take the time to hop over and maybe follow back.

My Turn (for us)

http://myturn-evelyn.blogspot.com

Thanks, I enjoyed the visit.

Crafts a la Mode said...

Beautiful, beautiful pictures.

I'm following you and would love to have you come by and follow me also. Best wishes, Linda

Unknown said...

I really like that porch! I will tell the new york home builders who will build my house exterior to make a comfortable looking porch for me.