Sunday, September 16, 2012

What I'm Loving Now

I LOVE the knitted coffee cozies I am seeing all over Etsy right now! Not only are they so cute, but they are great for the environment instead of the cardboard holders and will keep your coffee or tea warmer longer. I really like this one shop Natalya's Studio. 


 She makes these adorable cozies in several colors.












She also has patterns you can purchase to make your own. So maybe it is time for me to get the old knitting needles out and make one for myself.  Check out her shop for knitted cowls also.. I have really wanted one, but it hasn't been that cold here in the South the last two Winters. Hopefully it will be this year so I can buy, or make one for myself.


Have a wonderful day!





Linda

3 comments:

Annas röda stol said...

Nice and lovely colors. I like the red. Have a nice Sunday. / Anna

Mary Ann Pickett said...

How fun! I hadn't seen these before.

erica said...

oh my goodness how cute are these. I have never seen them before. Hope you had a fabulous weekend and I am your newest follower. xo