Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hurricane Season

We are at the peak of hurricane season here, and so far so good! I pray it  remains  to be a quiet season. So let's talk about Hurricane candle holders. These are always an affordable way to create a chic centerpiece for a dinner party, or just to add some flair to a table or mantel. Create  allure and a sense of romance when  dining. outdoors. A hurricane is  versatile accessory that can be decorated to  change with the seasons and holidays.There are so many choices to choose from, there is one to fit any style, or make your own  Here are my favorite beach inspired hurricanes.

                                                               Seaside Inspired

                                                                     Borrowed Blue  

                                                                              Z Gallerie


                                                                    Wisteria


                                                                   Williams Sonoma



                                                                        Pier One


                                                         
                                                                         Artieriors


                                                                        Anthropologie

7 comments:

Completely Coastal said...

I think the Wisteria one is really sweet! And I was surprised..., not one real storm during my 2 months stay in Florida. It looks like a quiet season for sure. Hopefully it stays that way!

sealaura said...

lovely! I have one treasure hurricane that I think I may play with after seeing this post!

so pretty. I am with Maya the Wisteria one is my fave.

A room with a view said...

The bottle-shaped williams sonoma ones would be my favorite.

michelle said...

These are great and that last one gives me an idea!!
I hope you stay safe this season and it is a quiet one.
Hugs to you!!
xoxoxo

Natasha in Oz said...

Oh that Antro one is gorgeous! I am going to see if I can find something like that over here. Great ideas-thank you!

Best wishes for a happy week,
Natasha.

MissBliss said...

adorable! love the z gallerie ones :)

the meteorologist at my house is keeping a close eye on all things hurricane-- 4th season here and has not had anything :)

Melissah from Coastal Style said...

Yeah, I am now officially following - I thought I was going mad or just amazingly stupid! It's been down for days so you are now back in action!

Being a bit of a fan of coral I am loving that first hurricane lamp.
x
Melissah