Friday, February 4, 2011

Beach Bound

We are heading to the beach today for a 4 day camping trip. with the beach house on wheels.The weather isn't looking too promising for today and half the day tomorrow.It is pouring rain right now. I hope I will be able to get some great photos while I am there, but if I don't here are several of my favorites.Have a wonderful weekend!

Serenity

Beach house on wheels.

Hunting Island Beach

The driftwood here is beautiful.

Blue Heron I have to say  I got a great shot!

My favorite bird.

SC state Palm

Our Travel buddy Bentley


7 comments:

Mary Ann Pickett said...

That is my kind of "camping."
Mary Ann

Amanda Lee said...

Have a great time! Hopefully, you'll get a break from in the weather?
~Amanda

Simple Daisy said...

Are you by any chance camping at Edisto Island!?!? We are going there this summer with some friends!! It's their favorite place!!

Leo said...

Linda - how fun. And a beach house on wheels. I would love to have one of those!! Hope the weather cooperated. Looking forward to reading your posts when you return!

Shay said...

We are staying on St. Helena Island in April, and plan to spend as much time on Hunting Island as possible. Any tips- we are shelling fanatics!

K&B by the Sea said...

I hope the weather has cleared and you're having a fantastic time at the beach :-)

Beautiful photos, and love the shot of Bentley - he's so cute!

Completely Coastal said...

Enjoy!!!