Sunday, October 9, 2011

Ballard Designs Inspired Driftwood Candle Holder

This morning in my post I showed you the pretty Ballard Design Votive Driftwood candle holder. I just finished mine. I have been busy making  many things the last couple of months, but I have not been able to show you because they are for the up coming party next weekend and I want my future DIL to be totally surprised, but this is a little one I will share with you.


 I had an inexpensive 6" x6" glass vase sitting around and driftwood garland. I simply glues the wood to the glass.







I used a  thick brown multi colored floral wire and wrapped it around the vase four times, to give it a bit of a rustic look.





Here it sits on a table in my living room for now. I will be using it outside for the party.









Ballard Designs 39.00                                                                                   Seaside Style 0.00





2 comments:

Leo said...

Linda - came out great! Good luck with the party next week! Looking forward to seeing the photos.

Melissah from Coastal Style said...

I love these candles - they would look great in my beach house!
x
Melissah