Monday, August 1, 2011

Chic on the Cape

Hello! I hope everyone is doing great! I haven't posted in a week because I ran away from home! Yep, I did what every  wife and mom needs to do sometimes, I ran to my mom!  Let's just say I have been a bit overwhelmed lately, and needed my mom. I spent a week with some much needed time with her and my sis. Although it never seems like enough time. I really try not to go into personal issues in my life. but right now I want to just scream!!!!! I got home and felt like turning around and going back to mom. KIDS! Have any of you ran away from home?? 

 I have been  very home sick for my New England roots lately. I don't know if it is the heat getting to me or what , but I miss home. I have been in the South 20 yrs now and I don't think I will ever consider it home. Maybe that is why I have been posting about homes in The North East. This seaside home on the Cape  would be heaven!












Image Sources: New England Home Magazine

9 comments:

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

wow, this is awesome! I especially love those triangle bar stools and how they have them arranged! I, however, have always hated black toilet seats, ha. They remind me of like pizza place bathrooms, ha

Calypso In The Country said...

That home is perfection! And I would live out on that porch all summer. What a place! I hope you are feeling refreshed from the New England air.
-Shelley

offset printing said...

These are awesome photos! They look so nice and lovely. I love the patio where it overlooks the blue sea. Refreshing! Thanks for sharing.

Rose West said...

I am in love with New England too, and wouldn't mind running away there.

Leo said...

Love this house. So pretty. And yes, I ran away from home once and drove across country by myself for three weeks. I had the time of my life!

Kellie Collis said...

The kitchen looks amazing! And the view is just spectacular! Have a delightful day, Kellie xx

Nicole-Lynn said...

Gorgeous inspiration! I love it all!

michelle said...

Oh hunny I am so sorry that you are having a rough time, I have been out of control lately and don't get too much computer time, I am so sorry. I can see why you love the Cape so much and I love being with my mom too. I hope that you are doing better, if you need anything, please let me know.
Hugs to you!!!
xoxoxo

p.s. these are gorgeous homes!!!

The Single Nester said...

Umm. Can I have this house? Pretty Please!