Tuesday, September 13, 2011

We're Expecting!

  Finally, I can reveal my big secret I have been keeping. I have been dying to tell everyone! I am going to be a......... GRANDMA!  Our oldest child and his wife are expecting in March!! I am so excited I can't stand it.  We will know the sex of the baby in late October... EEEEEEEE!!

Our family just keeps growing..... We will be welcoming our first grand child in March.Our son is getting married in April, and we will be welcoming another daughter into our family. We are truly blessed.
 
My husband is convinced it is boy. I don't care.. I just can't wait.  When we do find out.....Let the shopping begin!  Stay tuned. I am going to be on a baby kick!






 
 
 
 
 
 
 Look at it holding it's little hands!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Have a terrific Tuesday.


Photobucket

10 comments:

The enchanted home said...

A huge congratulations to you and your family!! That is VERY exciting!

Jane said...

joyful news for your family. congratulations. hope the mum2B is keeping well. Jane x

beachcomber said...

congratulations.. it must be very exciting!
x

A room with a view said...

Great news! It is sure to be a whole new world for you.

Simple Home said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news. I just did a post with a link to your blog. I hope you don't mind.
Blessings,
Marcia

Rose West said...

Wow! Congratulations! How very exciting for you :D

Coastal Health and Home said...

Blessings to you and your family, Linda.

Best,

CBO

Gypsea Nurse said...

Just saw this!
So I was right on your prior post!
Finally! I got something right!
Many congrats!!
xoxo
C

Melissah from Coastal Style said...

Congratulations ...that's very exciting news ...how much fun are you going to have being a grandma!
x
Melissah

Tamsyn said...

Congratulations to you and your family!!