Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Ultimate Beach House

I have been anxiously awaiting the photos of the Coastal Living Beach House to come out and they are finally up! Phoebe Howard brought her quintessential beach style to this beach house in Norfolk Virginia. There is eye candy galore, packed with great ideas  for all of us! I am drawn to the art and the beautiful  textiles. How about you , what is your favorite part of house?

  
Love the paddle mirror.

Fabrics and art is so cheerful!







The Albatross art is breath taking.













  












Sand dollar print is beautiful.

Have a relaxing Thursday!

Photobucket

11 comments:

Calypso In The Country said...

This house makes my heart melt!

michelle said...

I just love this house! I have been taking sneak peaks at it and just drooling! :) All the details are so amazing and just the colors and fabric are perfect.
xo

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous home! I loved the bedrooms - all of them!

MissBliss said...

Wow- so beautiful. I'd love to read in that space by the sand dollar print and the paddle mirror looks great with the palm fronds!

The enchanted home said...

Holy smokes, you aren't kidding, ultimate is right! I think I am going to have to pay a visit to my parents (they live in Norfolk) to see this house!!!! Spectacular!

Desire Empire said...

Superb. I too love the paddle mirror and just the simplicity of the palms in vases.

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Hi!

This is my first time here and I couldn't love more this place. This house is just dreamy!!!

Wishing you a very blessed weekend!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Melissah from Coastal Living said...

I am loving the bold navy & white stripes and the framed coloured thongs (flip flops) in the meals area - it's such a clever, original idea...and cheap!
x
Melissah

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

I, too, love the fabrics and textures in this BEAUTIFUL home! Oh to have a seaside home.....my dream! Thanks for sharing this. XO, Pinky

Leo said...

Great looking home. Love the design. So clean and neat looking. With great style.

Georgica Pond said...

I love this house, it's sheer beachside perfection.