Sunday, July 10, 2011

What I'm Loving Now

I came across Emerson Made  when I was cruising the web. Her line is an eclectic one. It consists of wedding accessories, clutches, t shirts and jeans., jackets and work apparel.It is boho chic with an edgy vibe. I fell in love with the Tunics and Caftan from her India Limited  Edition. The cotton fabrics are reminiscent of the 60's and 70's, that I remember so well and wore all the time!
















One Kings Lane is having their beach sale starting tomorrow at 8am. Here are a few of the HGTV Design stars picks.




   






Photobucket

2 comments:

Bella-Fleur said...

love the tunics so light and summery. Great find. The sarongs are great too!

Jess Bandiera said...

Gorgeous nautical colours, great blog! Thanks for stopping by Jessie Lauren xx