Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Columbian Coastal Casa


 Colombian Born Designer Richard Mishaan  designed this beautiful  home as a getaway for his family in  Cartagena, Columbia. It has  modern blend of South American sizzle and old world antiquity that represents Colombian style. It is a 16th century home that has been brought into the 21st century while trying to preserve the historical heritage.  The end result is stunning.

   I am busy getting my questions together and revised for my Q & A with the incredible designer Tim Clarke.  

 I am so excited to share this with you all very soon!



  












images ViaArchitectural Digest

2 comments:

Bixby and Ball - Melissa said...

So beautiful!

Barbara@HausDesign said...

This is somewhere in the world I have to visit - it's on my bucket list! This house is amazing - I especially loved the lighting and fabrics in the boys room...gorgeous home!