Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Patty Anderson A Beach Inspired Artisan

  I intended to write a post about something totally different  today, but sometimes material presents itself and you have got to go with the flow. I received an email very early this morning, with a lovely compliment about my blog.The note read  " Great style, I love your blog, Thank you!! Much to my surprise it was from Patty Anderson! I  am ashamed to say I had never heard of her. I immediately went to her website that was on her email, to check her out and WOW!!! I am ecstatic! Her line of belts, sandals and jewelry is to die for!!! I especially love her touching inspiration behind her work.. I don't want to give too much away about her story, because I would really like you to read it yourself. What  I would like to do is show you  some of her beautiful things Please visit Patty Anderson Jewlery. Oh....... and Patty, you have GREAT style and  I love ALL  YOUR  products and THANK YOU!! I will forever be a loyal customer!

4 comments:

Kelly @ JAX does design said...

Ooooh, lots of pretty pieces! Love with pearls with the starfish and the earrings in the picture after that one.

Off to check out Patty's web site - thanks for the heads-up :-)

michelle said...

Love her pieces and that is so wonderful! You do have amazing style my friend! :)
XOXO

Makenzie said...

Your blog is so creative! You are officially me and Mikey's interior designer for our first house!!!
Lovee youu

classic • casual • home said...

So much talent!